As many of you already know, the world has lost one of the most inspiring and incredible men of this century, one of the best motivational speakers and best-selling authors of all times, Wayne Walter Dyer.
He passed away on August 29th, at the age of 75, and according to his family, he died in his sleep.
Since he brought a lot to my life and inspired me a lot during the last years, I deeply desire to share with you his most beautiful and important quotes about life, love, happiness and success.
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
- “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.”
- “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it
is about you that is making you unhappy. ”
- “Your reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what the reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.”
- “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace”
- “I am realistic – I expect miracles.”
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.”
- “In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people.”
- “Loving people live in a loving world, hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
- “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
- “I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I’m not.”
- “I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.”
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.”
- “You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”
- “Present-moment living, getting in touch with your now, is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it, there really is no other moment you can live. Now is all there is, and the future is just another present moment to live when it arrives.”
- “Begin with the end in mind. Start with the end outcome and work backwards to make your dream possible.”
- “Love is co-operation rather than competition.”
- “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
- “When you have the choice between being right and being kind just choose kind.”
- “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.”
- “There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts.”
- “Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.”
- “Once you believe in yourself
and see your soul as divine and precious,
you’ll automatically be converted
to a being who can create miracles.”
Hope Dr.Dyer’s wisdom will always accompany and inspire you in your daily routine.
And I’m sure the world will never forget such a great man.
Featured Image: Patrick Nouhailler
This work by www.youperfect.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.youperfect.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.youperfect.org.