Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
If you want to learn about life or about people, if you want to become wiser, to open your mind or to train you mind, reading is the best way to spend your time.
Sometimes books have the power to inspire and help us find the way to shift our life, and I believe that they have the potential to help us achieve success.
Reading is the ideal hobby for avid and curious life learners, and I find that books about personal growth, psychology and life, can teach a lot, and sometimes they can add more to our life than an expensive presential course.
So, I want to share with you the books that changed me and forced me to rethink my attitude towards life, and that I consider extremely inspiring:
1. Tony Robbins – Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
2. Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends & Influence People
3. Stephen Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
4. Wayne Dyer – Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life
5. David Allen – Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Enjoy the 5 books and let me know what you think.
Feel free to share your opinion in the comments.
This work by www.youperfect.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.youperfect.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.youperfect.org.